Thursday, June 5, 2008

100 +


100 + reading challenge

Yes, yes, another reading challenge?? what am I thinking? lol

I couldn't help myself. This challenge is being hosted by j.kaye ...who I totally blame for making my TBR pile get larger...*joking*...lol... j.kaye...but it's actually true...i've won a few very nice books over at her blog... :P

Like this one recently:



All The Pretty Girls


Thanks J.Kaye, and haven't stopped by her blog, you should visit, you won't be dissapointed.





More about this challenge:


Up for a serious challenge? Then come join us! Our goal is to read 100 or more books in one year.




So what I'm doing is just making a list as I go along, and so far, I've read 27 books this year. That is quite an accomplishment for me. Even if I don't get up to 100, I'll enjoy trying.



Books read and reviewed in 2008:

1. Pride & Prejudice

2. Persuasion


3. Angels and Demons


4. The Secret Sroll


5. Entangled

6. Enticed



7. The Wastelands and Other Writing



8. Return of the Rogue


9. Coraline



10. The Constant Princess


11. Practical Magic

12. The Ice Queen



13. Heart Shaped Box


14. The Colorado Kid

15. Duma Key


16. An Absolute Gentleman

17.
The Good Guy


18. Velocity

19. Carpe Demon

20.
Demons Are Forever

21. Eclipse



22. The Host



23. Blue Dahlia

24.
Key of Light


25. A Killer Stitch



26. Snowflower and the Secret Fan



27. Everlasting


28. The Wednesday Sisters

29. A New Earth


30. Beneath A Marble Sky



31. Gone With the Witch

32. All The Pretty Girls

33.Wicked Nights

34. The Taking

35. Perfect on Paper The (Mis)adventures of Waverly Bryson

36. Scandalous Love


37. Like Lightning




38. Love in the Time of Cholera



39.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares

40. The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work


41. Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife


42. Wicked Ties

43. Pay It Forward

44. Chasing Windmills



45.
Twenty Fragments of a Ravenous Youth


46. Breaking Dawn

47. Matrimony


48.Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict



49. I Just Want My Kids to Be Happy!


50.
The Ghost of Blackwood Hall (Nancy Drew)


51. Considering SomeplacElse

52. Your Scandalous Ways

53. The Shining

54. First Daughter

55. Operation Blue Light: My Secret Life among Psychic Spies

56. Dracula


57. A Jolly Good Fellow

58. Soup in the City

59. Any Given Doomsday

60. The Monster of Florence




61. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood


62. The Darkest Night

63. 20th Century Ghosts

64. Immortal Warrior

65. Romeo, Romeo

66. Grit for the Oyster: 250 Pearls of Wisdom for Aspiring Writers


67. Trust Me

68. Wife In the North



69. The Reluctant Widow

70. The Exchange

71. The Ruins


72. An Unlikely Place for Love














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY