Sunday, June 22, 2008

sunday salon 6.22

The Sunday Salon.com

Hello Sunday Saloners and fellow bloggers. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.




This past week I reviewed:

All The Pretty Girls : I found this book to be creepy at times, full of suspense, with enough twists and turns to keep you hooked.... click for more...




Gone With the Witch: This book was funny and romantic for the most part. With expressions like 'Withering witch balls'...how can you not smile...lol...click for more...







Beneath A Marble Sky: This story was wonderful! I love it when a book can take you to another place and time, and you enjoy the characters and storyline.
.... click for more...








Now, I'm reading Maria Murnane's novel, Perfect on Paper.



What are you reading? Any new reviews at your blog? Enjoy your Sunday!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY