Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Since starting my blog a little over a year ago, I've met some wonderful bloggers out there. I enjoy logging on and reading all those great book blogs. Their reviews are always fun to read, and have added to my ever growing TBR pile. These blogger's daily thoughts allow us all to peek a bit inside thier world and get to know them a bit better. I've made some great friends along the way. Having received a couple of awards myself from fellow bloggers, I decided to create my own award to pass on. This is the award:





The 'Addictive Blog Award', because these people's blog are addictive! I read them every chance I get, and the blog owners are great people.


This award goes to the following bloggers:


j.kaye

tink


becky

c.j.

stephanie

cheryl

sarai

gautami

irish

my journey through reading

kerrie



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY