Sunday, June 29, 2008

June reads

June will soon be over, here are the books I read & reviewed this month:



1. The Taking


2. Wicked Nights

3. All The Pretty Girls

4. Gone With the Witch

5. Beneath A Marble Sky

6. The Wednesday Sisters

7. A New Earth (this was an ongoing read...since March)

8. Return of the Rogue


I'm going to take a walk on the wild side, and try for 10 next month. My goal for 2008 was to read 100 books, but I don't think I'll reach that. Not unless I read like 11 per month from now on, which I don't think I can do. *sigh* If only I didn't have to work or sleep...lol...I could get so much more reading in! So far I have read 34 books....which so far is the most books I've ever read in a year anyway.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY