Monday, June 30, 2008

It's Monday




It's Monday...again....the weekend always flies by. Enjoy your day!


I found some fun stuff to amuse myself with this morning online:




Your Rockstar Name Is...





Bunny Agony








Your Slogan Should Be





Bookworm. Hand-built by Robots.









See what Care Bear you are.






and another slogan generator:

There Ain't No Party Like A Bookworm Party.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator. Get more bookworm slogans.







: Manic Monday


What sound or noise do you love? The sound of my children laughing.

What sound or noise do you hate? My cockatiel, Cookie, up at 6AM screeching loudly.



What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Actor.





What profession would you not like to do? Doctor..I'm squeamish.






Back In Black



1. Who's the black sheep in your family? We have quite a few of those in my family...I won't get into it. The things they do can get us on Jerry Springer for sure!lol

2. Do you take your coffee black? I can't drink milk, but I take my coffee with soymilk and sugar.

3. Do you own a Blackberry? nope

4. Which black forest would you rather eat - cake or ham? cake!

5. Have you ever had a black eye? nope.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY