Sunday, June 15, 2008

Weekly Geeks 7


Weekly Geeks 7


I don't know how I keep forgetting to post Weekly Geeks...here's week 7:

Whew! Catch Up On Reviews Week was hard work, wasn’t it? It was for me, anyway. So how about something easy this week? Let’s have Photos Week.



Decide what to illustrate and start taking photos: Most of you are book bloggers, so you may want to post photos of your favorite reading spot, your TBR pile(s), your local book store, your favorite librarian, your child reading, etc. You may want to post several photos of a certain topic (like all nine of your kids reading!) or a mixed bag of photos that are unrelated except that they’re bookish. Or you may want to post just one photo, it’s up to you. If you have a different type of blog, post photos of whatever you think is suitable.



My photo's are of crochet/books.


Soooo...some of you may not know, but I am an avid crocheter. When I'm not reading, I'm crocheting. I do sell my items online at my ETSY shop. And when I take pics of my crocheted items, I sometimes tend to add books to the photos...like this:


This little ellephant I made, I sat him on my bookshelf and thought he looked cute there.






Here I am, wearing a hat I made, pretending to read :)





And here's a sock monkey I crocheted....he's pretending to read too :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY