Friday, June 27, 2008

weekly geeks 9

...this week’s theme is Challenges....


If you participate in any challenges, get organized! Update your lists, post about any you haven’t mentioned, add links of reviews to your lists if you do that, go to the challenge blog if there is one and post there, etc.



I participate in too many challenges...lol. They are always fun though. I frequently check A Novel Challenge for any new challenges posted.





I run the RRC. If you haven't joined us, come on...it's a fun way to get your romance reads in.




One challenge I need suggestions for is The Arthurian Challenge. I need suggestions for this one. The idea is to read books 'starring characters found in or inspired by Arthurian legends'. Any suggestions?




I also wanted to do the The Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge . Any suggestions for some good books?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY