Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Salon 6.15

The Sunday Salon.com
Hello & Happy Sunday. It's been another hectic week for me. But I did manage to get my reading in.







I've been reading A New Earth : Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
by Eckhart Tolle since March, I have my review up here. It's been an amazing read, I don't usually read self-help books, but this one did truly changed the way I view myself and others as well. It has been a positive experience for me.







I also finished Beneath A Marble Sky this week, and will have my review up soon. It was a great read, a perfect mix of romance & drama.




I received a copy of Gone With the Witch
by Annette Blair
from j.kaye. I'll be reading that next.






That's about it for now. Enjoy your week!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY