Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Books! TGIF

Well, the thing is, my sister in law came over to borrow a few books and she took a dent outta my TBR pile! And I don't know how long she will take reading all those books and returning them to me...some of the ones she borrowed are 'Love In the Time of Cholera', 'The Virgin's Lover', 'Cold Mountain', 'Eragon'...among a few others... and I didn't have the heart to tell her 'no'...lol So after finishing up reading 'Gone With the Witch' ... I kinda panicked. My TBR pile is small now. For some odd reason I guess I enjoy having my book pile large...just in case.

So I went to BarnesandNobles.com and ordered more books.

I am making myself a promise not to buy any more books till there is snow on the ground..lol With the exeption of 'must have' books such as Stephenie Meyers next installment in the Twilight Series.



Here are the books I ordered: (click the images to see the book details)










And I also received a few more books in the mail this week.


I won Good Man Hunting @ j.kaye's blog



And author Maria Murnane sent me a copy of her novel 'Perfect on Paper' to read and review.


So now that my TBR pile has been replenished, I can rest easy. *sigh*

Enjoy your weekend *TGIF*

What are you reading?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY