Saturday, January 9, 2010


The other day I recieved a formspring message off a random girl, she basically said I'm a typical stereotyped fashion lover, I like typical designers etc etc. It really pissed me off. How can someone who doesn't know me, be so quick to judge me? People have to remember I'm only 16 at the end of the day, I'm still finding myself. This girl came across as if she was in her 20s or something, very pathetic. But of course, she was oh-so original and great etc when she was a teenager.. ha!

BUT - very randomly this morning I have just realised... I don't care what anyone says or does (if it's negative). I'm always up for constructive criticism but why should I let low-lifes get me down?

I woke at 4am this morning due to my body clock being all over shop, I got up, put on the kettle and watched tv. I watched the news for a good hour, scared myself EVEN MORE about this 'cold snap' as everyone's calling it. I then started watching 'A Place In The Sun'. It was an episode of a woman looking for an apartment in Paris. Oh my god... I thought I was only in love with London but Paris looks amazing. The Notre-Dame cathedral reeeeeally caught my eye, I think I'll draw it, I need to visit there! The architecture is just amazing all over the city!

So yes, after a random episode of 'A Place In The Sun', I was suddenly in the best mood ever. You know those moods when ya feel like running out in the street and tap dancing? No? Ok. Moving on...

So yes, Paris. I shall see thee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY