Monday, January 18, 2010





title: P.S. I Love You

genre: romance

release date: December 2007

plot: A young widow discovers that her late husband has left her 10 messages intended to help ease her pain and start a new life.

rated: 5 out of 5 stars








P.S. I Love You has everything I enjoy in a movie...romance, love letters...Ireland...Gerard Butler. It's one of my favorites.


Holly is married to Irishman Gerry. But when Gerry dies to illness, Holly is left totally heartbroken. But before Gerry died, he wrote love letters to Holly and planned it so that she would receive them in order. Okay, yes, this is the part of the movie that I started crying. The first letter arrives to Holly on her 30th birthday and the other 9 letters arrive within the next few months. Each letter sends her on a new adventure, it was Gerry's way of helping Holly move on with her life. Each letter finishes with the words...P.S. I Love You.



How sweet is that? The love letters are great, the characters are cast perfectly and there's a perfect mix of humor and romance in this movie.
If you enjoy a good chick flick, one that will make you laugh and cry, check out P.S. I Love You.




If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you're sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. Thank you for the honor of being my wife. I'm a man with no regrets. How lucky am I. You made my life, Holly. But I'm just one chapter in yours. There'll be more. I promise. So here it comes, the big one. Don't be afraid to fall in love again. Watch out for that signal, when life as you know it ends. P.S. I will always love you






You know what else is good about this film? The soundtrack. This is Love You 'Till The End by The Pogues.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY