Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Room

A Few people have asked me to put up pictures of my room, so here you go :) ...


My limited edition Jones bottles, picture of my Nana and old dog Buster, Xmas tree decoration and my Audrey Hepburn pictures


A few of my cd's and my pirate gun


Make up!


Scooby Doo On Zombie Island on video and DVD, vanilla shaker from Starbucks, West Coast Coffee mug, dvds etc


Camera, DVD boxsets, playstation 2, glass guitar ornament, reindeer and Tigger snowglobes


Makeup and drawer full of everything...


My extremely messy desk


Part 1 of my magazines- Glamour, Company, Sugar, Cosmo Girl, Teen Vogue, Bliss..


Part 2 of my magazines- Vogue, Elle, InStyle, Stellar, Kiss, Nylon and the odd Marie Claire etc. Part 3 is under my bed haha!


My Aldo bag, Chanel purse, bumble bee pyjamas and keys haha


My hot boys and girls collage, my canvas prints, postcards, Audrey Hepburn calendar and my light


My perfumes, Marilyn Monroe pic, Bracelets, Nail polish etc


Well they were random pictures but I hope they give you an idea of my room and my interests! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY