Thursday, January 7, 2010



Ok maybe it's a bit late to be write them NOW, but I've thought of a few I would like to stick to from now on.

1. Don't be negative - about anything. Positive. Positive. Positive.
2. Start a portfolio for college.
3. Cut down on buying magazines, I don't smoke but I waste soo much money on mags.
4. Take more pictures, memories are never to be forgotten!
5. Spend time with all of my friends, make every weekend amazing!
6. Forgive and forget - don't have arguements with anyone.
7. Stop looking for a hot, single, straight man in Dublin. Dream on Leanne!
8. Start properly studying.
9. Play guitar more.
10. Get my camera pics developed from like, 6 years ago.
11. Eat less crap! Eat more sushi.
12. Get back into reading and drawing more.
13. GET OFF THE COMPUTER.

The last one I won't start till after this stupid cold snap goes! I am literally stranded!
I can't wait to get out of the house ughhh.

And the pic of London at the top? Isn't it amazing.
I can officially say I am moving there next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY