Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Evening


Just writing this blog to let you's know I have a lot of idea's and requests for future fashion posts - I shall be posting one up every day or two hopefully! If you have any idea's/ requests for me - do comment! :) Thanks xo




Oh and just want to say - I MET ALL TIME LOW AGAIN AT K! TOUR! AAAAAAAH. Haha :) such an amazing gig, I kept meeting Sean Smith and he is just THE nicest, most genuine bloke ever! And ofc, The Blackout are just the sex. Young Guns and My Passion surprised me, they were excellent! Laurence from My Passion was a babe but tbh, I have a huuuuge crush on Simon. He is just :O wow. He gives the best hugs... haha. Me and loadsa my mates got interviewed for Kerrang! Magazine too - watch the video here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCkBjv-bXdc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY