Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everyone, we are in the middle of a deep freeze here, so it's the perfect weather for staying in and reading. It's hard to believe January is over, I managed to read 7 books this month:

1. Await Your Reply

2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies


3. Enchanted Dreams Erotic Tales of the Supernatural


4. Corrigans' Pool

5. The Unbearable Lightness of Being


6. Cujo


7. The Recipe Club



I enjoyed all the books I read in January, but my favorite was The Recipe Club.

My daughter and I made Swedish Crescent Cookies using one of the recipes in the book. They are really yummy and the recipe was simple. I had some with coffee this morning.





Now I'm reading The Boleyn Inheritance which is fantastic already. This will be my fourth Philippa Gregory book. Whenever I read one of her books, I find myself completely immersed in the storyline and characters.

I rise from my great chair with the gold canopy over my head. On either side of the box the curtains billow in the Tudor colors of green and white, my initials are everywhere, my crest is everywhere. The other initials of all the other queens are on the underside of the curtains only and they don't show. To judge from today, there has only ever been one queen: myself.









Enjoy your Sunday. What are you up to?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY