Monday, January 4, 2010

Mailbox Mondays 1.4




Happy Monday everyone. See the puppy above? That's what i've been feeling like lately...tired. I definitely need some rest.
I recently went shopping for books and this is what I puchased. All of these books were recommended by fellow book bloggers.

Here's my Mailbox Mondays:



Nefertiti by Michelle Moran








The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera





The Road by Cormac McCarthy





While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky




Any new books come your way recently?


On a totally non-book related note, can John Mayer be any cuter? I love this mans voice.






back to you

it always comes around

back to you

I tried to forget you

I tried to stay away

But it's too late



over you

I'm never over

over you

something about you

It's just the way you move

the way you move me









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY