Thursday, January 21, 2010

MATE.

It's my new phrase - I blame Lorenzo and Fionzer.



Anyways, just received the nicest formspring ever saying she reads my blog and that it's funny so yeah this is dedicated to miss. anonymous ;) haha!

My parent teacher meeting went grand, i am TOP OF THE CLASS IN HISTORY. My life is complete. I keep going on and on but anyone who knows me, knows I fucking adore history. Loser, moi? Nah. ;)

But yeah, tomorrow I am going to the Kerrang! Tour to see All Time Low, The Blackout, The Young Guns and My Passion.. I'm really only there for ATL and TBO. :) But yes, seeing as I love ATL so much I'm also going on Saturday. :D Can't wait.

I have nothing else to say other than, I FINALLY DYED MY POXY HAIR. Thank jaysus.

G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY