Friday, August 27, 2010

TGIF

Hello blogging friends. Ahhhhhh....it's Friday....finally! It's been a long and busy week for me, especially now with getting the children ready to go back to school. I still can't believe my son will be a freshman in High School next week. When did that happen? *sigh*



As far as reading goes, I finished up Skellig and will have my review up on Monday. I'm trying to finish up The Life O'Reilly this weekend.


I hope you all enjoy your weekend. We are expecting some beautiful sunny weather after a long week of rainy days here. Whatever you are doing, have fun!





I'll leave you with a Godward painting and a bittersweet quote:





It's not love's going hurts my days

But that it went in little ways.

~Edna St. Vincent Millay




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY