Tuesday, August 31, 2010








Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko.


Happy Tuesday everyone. September is just around the corner, tomorrow actually, that was fast! I love Fall weather...apple picking, pumpkin picking, cooler days and leaves turning colors beautifully. It's my favorite season.


Talking about September, my children will be returning to school this week. I feel like summer flew by. My son is taking an important step, he'll be a Freshman in high school now. Should I have my mini-meltdown now, or save it for later on in the week? hmmmm? I'm nervous. Should I be nervous? What should I do?



I just don't like the idea of him roaming around the hallways of a high school. There's just something that really bothers me about this whole thing. I know, children are supposed to grow up and this is all part of that...but I feel like he's still a baby. *see photo above* I still have that Winnie The Pooh onesie and am tempted to pull it out of storage and cry into it.



Well, thanks for listening to my little rant there. I hope you are having a great Tuesday and are reading something fantastic.



I actually had a slow reading month for August. I average between 5-6 books per month. I wish I could read faster!

Books read in August:

1. Skellig

2. The Life O'Reilly (to be reviewed this week)

3. The Girl Made of Cool

4. The Shack

5. Let's Have A Bite! A Banquet of Beastly Rhymes (doesn't really count as a book read, since it's a children's book)




I'm currently reading:









I'll leave you with some music. Maroon 5 is coming out with a new album in September. *squeal* I loved their first two albums, so I really have high expectations for this one.





The first single off the new album is called Misery. It's really catchy :)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY