Saturday, August 14, 2010






Good morning everyone :) I hope you're enjoying your Saturday. I'm here with my cup of coffee in hand, getting my posts ready for the upcoming week, listening to my playlist on youtube...Leona Lewis' Happy is playing now. I like having music playing in the background while I'm online. I'm also about to do some blog hopping to see what you all have been up to. And last but not least, I wanted to make sure I got my WG post in for this week as well.




This weeks Weekly Geek's:

This week we'd like you to revisit a favorite past Weekly Geek topic or one that you've haven't done before.



There's been so many great WG topics but one of my favorites was
A Quote A Day where Dewey encouraged us to share favorite passages from books, political quotes, humorous quotes, quotes about books or reading...etc.


I really enjoy quotes and frequently post them on my blog, all kinds of tidbits that can make you think, make you smile or just make you nod your head in agreement. Whenever I'm reading a book, I always bookmark the quotes within the story that I really like and I include them in my reviews.




One of my favorite quotes from a book comes from Kate Chopin's The Awakening, After I read this story it quickly became a favorite. This quote about the sea and how it 'speaks to the soul' especially stood out.






The voice of the sea is seductive; never ceasing, whispering, clearing, murmuring, inviting the soul to wander for a spell in the abysses of solitude; to lose itself in mazes of inward contemplation. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace.




What about you? Any favorite quotes to share?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY