Thursday, September 9, 2010






You’ve just dropped your favorite, out-of-print book into a bathtub, ruining it completely … What do you do now?


I'd probably do the following:

Cry. Really, cry and whine...alot. Curse in Spanish. Call hubby and complain. Call my sister to complain. Show my children what happened to my favorite book. Try to dry out the book by laying it out and maybe even taking the hairdryer on a low setting to it. Blog about the whole mess. Then try and find another copy online...ebay perhaps?


But considering I don't read in the bathtub, this is highly unlikely to happen to me. I have gotten a few books wet however, mostly poolside, and I can't stand how crinkly the pages get when they dry.

What about you?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY