Tuesday, September 14, 2010




Scarlett! Look at me! I've loved you more than I've ever loved any woman and I've waited for you longer than I've ever waited for any woman.







Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko.





Happy Tuesday everyone. Talking about 'random' that GWTW quote above has absolutely nothing to do with my post today...lol. I just never tire of anything GWTW related as many of you may already know :)



Recently, I found a few new books I want to read. I definitely do not need to add to Mt. TBR, but these are really tempting.






Darkness Under the Sun available everywhere October 25, 2010. I always find it hard to resist Dean Koontz.


The chilling account of a pivotal encounter between innocence and ultimate malice, Darkness Under the Sun is the perfect read for Halloween—or for any haunted night—and reveals a secret, fateful turning point in the career of Alton Turner Blackwood, the killer at the dark heart of the forthcoming novel What the Night Knows.










Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. This author always makes me *sigh* while reading. He writes the sweetest love stories.


When a mysterious young woman named Katie appears in the small North Carolina town of Southport, her sudden arrival raises questions about her past. Beautiful yet self-effacing, Katie seems determined to avoid forming personal ties until a series of events draws her into two reluctant relationships: one with Alex, a widowed store owner with a kind heart and two young children; and another with her plainspoken single neighbor, Jo. Despite her reservations, Katie slowly begins to let down her guard, putting down roots in the close-knit community and becoming increasingly attached to Alex and his family.




Halo by Alexandra Adornetto. This one sounds really good. And what a fantastic cover.



Three angels are sent down to bring good to the world: Gabriel, the warrior; Ivy, the healer; and Bethany, a teenage girl who is the least experienced of the trio. But she is the most human, and when she is romantically drawn to a mortal boy, the angels fear she will not be strong enough to save anyone - especially herself - from the Dark Forces.



Is love a great enough power against evil?







My next read will be Lady of Hay by Barbara Erskine, Sourcebooks sent it to me for an October review. I couldn't resist this one, it's historical fiction and I've heard great things about it.




Jo Clifford, a successful journalist, is all set to disprove hypnosis and past-life regression, until she submits to a simple hypnotic session and finds herself reliving the experiences of Matilda, Lady of Hay, the wife of a baron at the time of King John.









Another thing I wanted to post today was some cute awards fellow bloggers have passed on to me. Thank you ladies for thinking of me :)


From Jess






From Yvonne








That's about all for now. Enjoy your day, and happy reading :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY