Thursday, September 30, 2010


What does the UGC or The Underground Clown mean to me as the creator of the line and brand to sum it up my life its fueled by my passion to keep Cory Pelzer alive through my eyes and vision i loved him dearly he was a little brother killed in 2001 by a cowardly act of senseless violence on a crowded NYC bus on his way home from work by a ignorant person who for no apparent reason Cory was not a gang banger ,drug dealer just a kid we all loved his parents lost their youngest kid siblings lost a brother ,nieces and nephew's lost a uncle and the world lost a gift from God. The Underground Clown is a way to pay respects to my brother and his honor by making clothes for people we are not a brand that wants to be stereotyped as a urban or skateboarder line but a line for the people where in which through sales i donate proceeds to various charities to make this world a better place. Often i have felt guilt over the last 9 years of his unsolved cold case which sits on some lazy cops desk forgotten about like last nights Met game for selling my shop in 2000 where he had helped me out and kept him off the street and out of trouble and we developed a bond that touched my life in a way that made me the man I am today I have often said what if I never sold my building or closed my shop he would be alive today 9 years later I like to think it was God's doing he had another plan for Cory he probably needed a right hand man upstairs and took mine up to heaven where to this day he is along side of god so who am i to feel that way,but through my company I'm gonna create enough of a buzz to hopefully bring the people responsible for his death to face the eyes of justice and the law & bring his family closure. that's what The Underground Clown means to me so i hope my story of how we started our brand helps people see our vision. Thank You.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY