Tuesday, September 28, 2010











Really Random Tuesday is hosted by Suko.




Happy Tuesday everyone. This past week was a busy and interesting one. We had back-to-school night for both the children last week. This being our first time going to a high school for one of our children's back to school night. Our son is in his freshman year. We took his schedule and visited each class, met the teachers and got to look around the school. Of course, I was waiting to see what his English teacher had to say, that being my favorite subject :)



They are currently reading The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck.



Also on their reading list for this year is Romeo and Juliet, The Odyssey, The Pearl and All Quiet on the Western Front. *sigh* Going to his high school and walking down those hallways brought back some memories.



Our daughter is in the 5th grade. Her teacher requires the children read 30 minutes everyday, and the parents have to initial a log confirming the reading has been done. She's currently into the Goosebumps books.









On a different note, I've actually been very busy crocheting lately. I tend to crochet more during the fall and winter months. It's very relaxing and I always enjoy picking up my hook and yarn and creating something.





I made this scarf for myself, green is one of my favorite colors. I recently grabbed that copy of To Kill a Mockingbird, the cover caught my eye right away and it's a classic I've been meaning to read for a while.








I had some purple cotton yarn lying around and whipped up a hat.









These have a flower on one side.












Enjoy your Tuesday. What are you up to today?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY