Wednesday, July 23, 2008

an award



I was nominated by wisteria. Thanks so much :)



Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:



1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (She is also on my blogroll...She's that good!)

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.



My nominees (In NO particular order):


1. wisteria: She's got a great blog, does some awesome reviews and she volunteers with Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation, so you know she's got a heart of gold. View her sidebar to the bottom right to see her cute pups.



2. lady tink: Hers is one of the first book blogs I visited. And she is one of the first bloggers to stop by my book blog and comment on my lonely little posts, especially when I first started blogging. Check out her book blog for some great reviews, and stop by her movie blog while you are there, she does some awesome movie reviews as well.




3. j.kaye: Her blog awed me from my first visit and I was hooked. Not only does she post some great reviews, she also generously raffles off books often, and is a very sweet lady. There's never a dull post over there. When I started my blog, I got plenty of ideas from her blog on how to make mine better.





4. cheryl's book nook: If you need a good suggestion for your next read, go visit cheryl. She's always blogging about great books that I wouldn't have found otherwise. She's also does some great author interviews.




5. sarai: There's always something fun & interesting going on at sarai's blog. And she does some great book reviews! Visit her
and her 'thoughts of an aspiring writer'.





6. the trillionth page: If you need to read some fun and interesting posts, go visit c.j. She will make you smile while you are there too. And look at her blog header, how cool is that? Plus the graphics she often uses with her posts are lots of fun too.



7. my journey through reading: She does some great book reviews...and always takes time to leave me a kind comment. She's on hiatus for now, but I hope when she gets the time, she'll continue blogging :o)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY