Sunday, July 20, 2008

sunday salon 7.20

The Sunday Salon.com


Hello fellow bloggers...happy Sunday. It's been a good week here, even though we are in the middle of a heatwave. It's nice to sit inside with the air conditioning on and curl up with a good book.





This past week I reviewed:


The No Complaining Rule: Positive Ways to Deal with Negativity at Work



This is a good book for helping guide you towards a more positive outlook and to let you realize what a waste of time complaining is. It's a quick read. By the author using the story of Hope as an example, it makes it an interesting read and something most of us can relate to....click for the rest of my review...and I am raffling off my copy of this book...go to the review post for details...



The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants : The storyline was good, the characters were likeable and it's the kind of book you get sucked into quickly. I really enjoyed this one. This book is part of a series. I will probably pick up the other books as well.

click for the rest of my review...




Love In The Time of Cholera: I'm kind of torn in my review here, the love story is good, but the oddities were a bit much. I found I kept on reading just to see how the story ended more out of curiosity than anything else.

click for the rest of my review...








I'm currently reading Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife.

I don't remember the last time I read non-fiction. The only reason I'm reading this is because my sister read it and passed it onto me. So far, I am enjoying it, the story is very interesting. Have you read any good non-fiction?
Any autobiographies? Enjoy your Sunday :o)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY