Tuesday, July 29, 2008

very random

Courtesy of my blogging pals, I found a few fun things to post. Now I know how much my blog is worth & how long I can survive inside the vacuum of space & which Star Wars character I am. Good to know!




I found this one over @ j.kaye's



My blog is worth $19,194.36.
How much is your blog worth?






I found this one @ yvonne's



Created by OnePlusYou




I found this one @ Katie(babs)







Your STAR WARS Identity
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Yoda

YOU ARE YODA!
you are wise beyond your years, and people respect you for it. You can be a little sarcastic at times, and you like to have your way--but only if you can persuade everyone else that it's the RIGHT way


Chewbacca


70%

Luke Skywalker


70%

Yoda


70%

Princess Leia


70%

Darth Vader


60%

R2-D2


60%

Boba Fett


60%

C-3PO


50%

Han Solo


40%

Jabba the Hutt


30%







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY