Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Salon 7.6

The Sunday Salon.com

Happy Sunday Salon everybody.

This week I reviewed:

Scandalous Love: This is a good read, full of romance and plenty of drama.....read the rest of my review here.



I also reviewed:
Perfect on Paper: This is a fun, light read. The storyline is interesting, the characters are well written and and it's got some very funny moments....click here for the rest of my review.





I also won 3 awesome books over @ j.kayes blog! Yes, three books!

Witch Ember & The Raven, which are 2 books in a series by John Lawson.

I also won Inside my Heart by Robin McGraw.






On a non-reading subject, I took the kiddies to the zoo this week, where we got to go in a parakeet enclosure and hand feed the birds.









Happy Sunday everybody, what have you been up to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY