Friday, July 11, 2008

Weekly Geeks 10



This week’s Weekly Geeks theme is to talk about the magazines we read.



For each magazine you want to talk about, here are a few questions. Answer as many or as few as you want.



1. Name of magazine. Time, InTouch.

2. Do you subscribe or just buy it now and then? I'm subscribed to TIME & InTouch. I subscribed my daughter to National Geographic for Kids & Highlights.

3. What’s your favorite regular feature in the magazine? I actually don't enjoy my TIME subscription that much! I find it kind of boring...lol I do enjoy my weekly dose of celebrity gossip from InTouch, I'm shallow that way...lol. Oddly enough I only read InTouch at work.

4. What do you think your interest in this magazine says about you? It says I enjoy gossip?

5. How long have you been reading this magazine? This is my second year subcribing to InTouch, my first year with TIME, I won't renew this one.

6. Is there any unique or quirky aspect to the magazine that keeps you reading? The whole thing is quirky...lol...plus you get your horoscope and crossword puzzle at the end, that's always a plus.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY