Sunday, July 6, 2008



I was over @ Stephanie's Blog and found her post about the
LOST Books Challenge. I'm a big fan of LOST. So of course, I have to join.


Here are the rules of the Challenge:


1) Check out this site, and this site and compile a list of 5 books and upwards that you want to read to complete this challenge. (If you know another book mentioned on the show or relating to the show, you can defend your choice in your post) Update: If you have not finished watching the show, please use this list, so as not to be spoiled!

2) Write a post on your blog announcing your intention to participate in the challenge, list the books you want to read, and invite your readers to do the same. Then come back here and add a direct link to your post to Mr. Linky. (not a general link to your url)

3) You are absolutely welcome to cross books from this challenge with books in other challenges.

4) You must complete the challenge by December 31st, 2008.

5) There will be prizes raffled for those who complete the challenge, I just haven't figured out what yet!

6) If you are not a blogger, you can email me your plan to participate and I'll make a post for you right here on my blog...see? I love you too!




here's my picks, I will read 5 of the following:

1. Through the Looking Glass

2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone <-re-reading

3. Alice in Wonderland


4. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

5. Lord of the Flies

6. A Tale of Two Cities



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY