Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Salon 7.13

The Sunday Salon.com


Hello fellow bloggers, I can't believe it's time for Sunday Salon again. The weeks fly by. Here's what's new at my blog this week:




This week I reviewed:




The Rabbit and the Snowman by Sally O. Lee:
This is a sweet story about how friendship can last. Young children will also enjoy the whimsical illustrations....
click here for the rest of my review...



Like Lightning by Charlene Sands: This is my first time reading a Silhouette book. This book was passed onto me by a friend about 2 years ago and I hadn't picked it up until now.
I am pleasantly surprised. This was a light, quick read. It's a great beach book.
.....
click here for the rest of my review...



And I was lucky enough to have an author interview!

click here for my interview with Maria Murnane author of Perfect on Paper: The (Mis)adventures of Waverly Bryson.




I'm currently reading 'Love In the Time of Cholera'.

Which is both good and bad. My review should be up in a few days.






What's new with you?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY