Sunday, July 27, 2008

sunday salon 7.27



The Sunday Salon.com

Sunday Salon time already! That was quick. It's been a busy week for me. I did manage to get some reading time in. I was able to post the following reviews on my blog:

Nonfiction/Autobiography:


Shattered Dreams: My Life as a Polygamist's Wife....I didn't think I would enjoy this read, but after a few pages, I was hooked. Irene's story was very interesting. It's gots plenty of O-M-G moments, the things Irene goes through are hard to believe...click here for the rest of my review.





And I got my copy autographed of 'Pay It Forward' in the mail this week from author Catherine Ryan Hyde . Her single request to me was that I 'tell at least one other person who didn't know it was a book'. I have been spreading the word and I will be holding a special prize raffle on my blog soon.




click here for my post on that.

I'm nearly done with reading PIF and really enjoying it.


Also arrived in the mail this week:



Chasing Windmills







Twenty Fragments of a Ravenous Youth (ARC)





And I also won a contest this week over at Hey lady! Watcha readin'?. 14 Book Giveaway. I won 14 books!




What are you reading? Enjoy your Sunday.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY