Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I received an email from Lisa Roe over at Online Publicist. The Literate Housewife is holding a fun contest. The basic idea is to take a creative photo of your TBR pile.




'I feel we need to look at our TBR’s in a different way. Instead of gazing at that pile with a sense of foreboding and obligation, we need to shed a different light on them. Or move them to a different spot, spread the stack around, place them somewhere unusual or unexpected. Then take a picture and post it on your blog! Maybe once we look at the books in an artistic way, without the words, font, editing errors, and storylines getting in the way, we can see them as the beautiful objects they are instead of ‘work’.'






'...submit your photo to me with a title. I’ll post all of the pictures I get anonymously (using only the title provided) on Monday, August 11. I’ll have all of my readers vote for the title that is most inspiring to them. The picture that captures the most votes as of 5pm EST on August 15 will win a $15 Amazon email gift certificate from me. Have fun! I look forward to seeing what you come up with!'







Sounds like a great idea! I'll be entering. Thanks Lisa for the heads up :o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY