Thursday, September 18, 2008

BBAW just keeps getting better and better. I like this idea for a post:


Well, the awards are being handed out and congratulations passed on, I hear there's a best dressed/worst dressed in book blogging edition to come, but the truth is you are all pretty darned spectacular. So for today, why not show it off?


Go hunt through your archives and find your favorite review, or author interview where you asked just the right insightful questions, or another post about something totally unrelated--a post where you think you're at your best and share it here!



My favorite things to post are book reviews. One of my favorite books to read & review has been Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman. I discovered Alice Hoffman this past year and qucikly became a fan of her work.

Click on the book to read my review post.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY