Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tink tagged me for the Weird and Random Meme.

Here's the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.






Here's my six random things:

1. I tend to be cranky, okay not too cranky...but definitely bitchy.

2. Scarface is one of my favorite movies and I quote it often. Yes, I do the Tony Montana accent.


3. I speak fluent Spanish.

4. I have green eyes, I think they are my best feature.

5. I'm a hopeless romantic.

6. One of my favorite TV shows is LOST. No one must interrupt me while I watch LOST.
(see random thing #1)



Here's who I am tagging, only if they feel like it:

yvonne

nymeth


sarai

c.j.

book zombie

sleepy reader





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY