Thursday, September 18, 2008



Booking Through Thursday


Autumn is starting (here in the US, anyway), and kids are heading back to school–does the changing season change your reading habits? Less time? More? Are you just in the mood for different kinds of books than you were over the summer?





Yes, Autumn does change my reading habits. I tend to read more, since i'm indoors more. I always enjoy snuggling up on the couch with a cup of hot tea and a good book. During the colder months I am also in the mood to read longer books. I don't know why, it could be that I have more reading time. And I'm also more in the mood to read mysteries, thrillers and ghost stories now that October is on it's way.


What about you?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY