Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Midweek update



I'm almost done reading Soup In The City and the author, Kelly Hollingsworth, has kindly agree to grant me a blog interview! I'm very excited about that. Soup In The City is a great read, funny and entertaining. Stay tuned for my review and author interview.



---------------------

Special thanks to Tink & Nymeth for this cute award. Your blogs are awesome and I always enjoy visiting.


I'm passing this award on to the following bloggers:

cheryl, c.j., yvonne, j.kaye, mariel, wisteria, sleepy reader, book zombie, literate housewife, sandra, samantha & jezebelsk.


---------------------





And I was in the mood for some Coldplay today....but then again, i'm always in the mood for Coldplay.

Enjoy your day everyone.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY