Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com


Hello everyone & I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.



This past week I reviewed:


The Shining: The way King describes the hotel, it's corridors and sordid past, the hotel becomes a living thing, a main character in the story. Then Jacks anger issues and Danny's premonitions, the way Wendy slowly comes to realize her husband has gone insane...all of that makes for an amazing and terrifying story. This book is on my top five favs read this year, and one of my favorite books now. ....
go here for the rest of my review...





First Daughter: It took me about 60 pages in, to get really hooked. Eric Van Lustbader uses flashbacks in the storytelling, which I don't usually enjoy, but once I got used to this, the storyline was pretty good. He also writes the story from different characters perspectives, so there is alot going on in this book....
go here for the rest of my review...

------------------


current reads:


Operation Blue Light: My Secret Life among Psychic Spies by Philip Chabot






Dracula by Bram Stoker









Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
(re-reading...3rd times a charm)





What about you? What are you currently reading or re-reading?
Enjoy your Sunday.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY