Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Salon 9.27

The Sunday Salon.com








Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. It's a cold and rainy one here. Perfect weather for staying home and reading. (In case you're wondering who that guy is in the above pic, it's Sawyer from one of my favorite tv shows, LOST)


This past week I read & reviewed:

Soup In The City: I enjoyed Soup in the City from page one. I like the references toSex And The City, which is a favorite show of mine.
This was a fun and entertaining read. I really enjoyed it. Once I began reading, it was hard to put down. If you're looking for a quick and funny read, with a great plot and likeable characters, pick this one up.
...click here for the rest of my review.

And I had an author interview this week! Soup in the City author, Kelly Hollingsworth, was kind enough to grant me an interview.
click here for the interview.




-------------------







Current reads:






The Monster of Florence. I had no idea what to expect, but after picking this one up, I am hooked. It's scary, but very good. It's the true story about a serial killer in Italy and the investigation into the murders.







Any Given Doomsday (The Phoenix Chronicles); So far, so good. I'm nearly done with this one.




-------------------





That's about it for now.

I'll leave you with a little Maroon5. I love this song. Enjoy your Sunday :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY