Friday, September 26, 2008

I've noted before that bad management is the auto industry is real. My out of the house life, like most people, is run by idiots: supreme, extreme idiots. I build cars for a living and yes, that does have a hemi in it.

That said, at least the people who run Chrysler have 1) experience in the industry & 2) a personal stake in the companies success. Unlike, say, Elizabeth May who if given the choice would tell Chrysler from Ottawa what cars they will build:


"Building things is not something Greens are against, it's just a question of building the right things," said the 54-year-old American-born May, who noted her party's policy ideas are often overlooked. "The plants that are building the muscle cars and the trucks should be building small, energy efficient vehicles."
Yea, yea, yea... and politicians who can't even get a seat in Parliament should concentrate on getting a seat instead of touring the country FDR style and promoting a competing party. But politics is not my business and while I might offer suggestions to Elizabeth May, et al. I wouldn't dare tell her how to do her job.

I'll know it's time to jump all over those buy-outs when activists/politicians are deciding what cars we should build.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY