Saturday, September 27, 2008



I'm starting a random meme today because...well, just because.


1. Name an author you love.

2. Name an author you dislike.

3. What was the last book you read?

4. What genre do you read the most? Which have you never read?

5. How many hours a day do you spend reading?

6. What is your favorite time of day to read?




Here are my answers:

1. Alice Hoffman

2. I don't like Dan Brown. His books bore me.

3. Soup In The City

4. I tend to read romance alot as well as suspense/thrillers. I've never read a graphic novel.

5. That's hard to add up, because I usually read while doing other things...

like while waiting for the water to boil for my pasta,
or on my lunch break at work, or while waiting for the bell to ring when I pick up my kids after school. But I spend at least 2-3 hours per day reading.

6. I like reading at night, when everyone is asleep and I can read uninterrupted.





Play along if you like!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY