Monday, September 1, 2008

It's hard to let the weekend pass without mentioning Sarah Palin, so even though I don't do US politics very often, I'll post a few links on the subject.

Everybody seems to be quoting Mark Stein's The Hostess with the Moosest, especially these two sentences:


What other country in the developed world produces beauty queens who hunt caribou and serve up a terrific moose stew? As an immigrant, I'm not saying I came to the United States purely to meet chicks like that, but it was certainly high on my list of priorities.

It's a good quote, but I like the ... that goes with it:

Next to her resume, a guy who's done nothing but serve in the phony-baloney job of "community organizer" and write multiple autobiographies looks like just another creepily self-absorbed lifelong member of the full-time political class that infests every advanced democracy.
Oh, and I too like the naughty librarian vibe.

Besides Stein, I have mentioned before I like the McCain Blogette's, a mostly photo blog run by John McCain's daughter Meghan, with two other young ladies on the Campaign trail with photographer Heather Brand and videographer Shannon Bae.
It's an interesting behind the scenes site and I wish the Obama, Harper and Dion campaign had one (or perhaps they do - anyone?). The only downside is some of the pictures are awfully dark, which they shouldn't be when they are taken by a professional photographer.  

Presently they have some good shots of the Palin's, (the pictures included here are from the blogette including the one to the right, called Doing hair with Piper and Willow Palin.), particularly the girls whom the blogette's seem to have taken to, and vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY