Sunday, September 28, 2008

This weekend I finished up Any Given Doomsday and will be posting my review very soon. It was interesting seeing other bloggers reviews on it, I had the same feelings as most of them did.



Besides reading, this weekend I got to play with some fun yarn. I don't usually post my finished crochet projects here on my book blog, but I had to post this since most of you know j.kaye. She knows I crochet and she had some yarn lying around and was kind enough to send it to me. As you can see I've already put it to good use.

Here's the yarn:



And I worked up two scarves with it this past weekend.







The photos don't really do the yarn justice, it's sooo soft and fuzzy. Very pretty. Thanks j.kaye!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY