Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Baptism.

I just received a formspring asking me ''when will I ever blog about something interesting''. I accept constructive criticism, but I don't accept petty comments like that or abuse aimed at me and my blogging. It clearly bothers people enough to go giving me shit about it, if you don't like it don't read it - stop looking for excuses to abuse me... anonymously! Losers.
I am currently counting down the days until Summer, I hate school so much.. the thought of doing the Leaving Cert next year makes me wanna gag.
Anyways, I saw these beauts in River Island the other day, in fucking loooove with them! I shall do everything in my power to get these - and an American Apparel hoodie. They look so cosy!
Music this year has just made me the happiest girl alive, everything from Two Door Cinema Club's 'Tourist History' to Crystal Castle's new self-titled album has just abused my eardrums for the last few weeks! Check those 2 albums out anyways lads, I guarantee you will like them!
I also finished reading the 2 books I got as a birthday present, I would highly recommend them. They're not novels as such, they are full of random tips and tricks and interviews. People who love fashion, travelling, food and music will love them..
So yes, sorry if I bore the lot of yous to death with this random blabber and lack of fashion blogging, but I am currently studying (trying to) for my Summer exams... but yes, just wait until Summer. I shall blog a few days a week. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY