Friday, May 21, 2010



You are my sonshine. ~Author Unknown



Happy Friday blog friends. Ahhhhh....my favorite day of the week :)



This weekend is extra special because my son turns 14 today. How time flies! It's unreal. I swear he was just in diapers.



As far as reading goes, I'm still being a slowpoke with finishing books but did manage to somehow add yet another book to the three that I am already currently reading. It's a really good book though and I am enjoying imagining those Scottish Highlands and attractive men running around in kilts. This book is an ARC.




To Conquer a Highlander


I'll be back on Monday with a movie review:



Music and Lyrics , which was really sweet and funny.


That's about it for now, enjoy your weekend.

I'll leave you with some more quotes. Some of these made me teary eyed, I really don't know why I do this to myself...lol.


Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown





When you teach your son, you teach your son's son. ~The Talmud





Son, you outgrew my lap, but never my heart. ~Author Unknown




Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself. ~Kahlil Gibran




You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back. ~William D. Tammeus



When you have brought up kids, there are memories you store directly in your tear ducts. ~Robert Brault





0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY