Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com



I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln




artwork is 'Mother and Child' by Gustav Klimt



First of all, Happy Mother's Day to the moms out there! Enjoy your special day. Hubby and the kids took me to a mother's day luncheon today and we had a fantastic time.



As far as reading goes, I've been slow with my reading this month. I can't seem to finish a book! I'm nearly done with this one:


The Lumby Lines by Gail Fraser. It's a cozy read and I am enjoying it. My review will be up this coming week.





Nestled in the Northwest is a quaint little town that its quirky residents are proud to call home. With charming shops lining its one main thoroughfare, Lumby has the oldest apple tree in the county and the smallest bank in the state. And though it's hours from the nearest big city, you'll always find Lumby close to your heart . . .




Sorry I've been MIA this past week. I miss you guys! It's just that real life has been hectic this past week (more so than usual) and I've barely had a minute to log on. After months of practicing 2 hours a day, two times a week after school, my daughter had her first Drama Club performance, 'The Aristocats'. We are very proud of her. She was a doggie in the play and sang and danced her heart out on the stage. Needless to say, these past two weeks were hectic between taking her to extra practices. And to top it all off, we are having some much needed work done on the house so we've got workers coming in and out on certain days. It's been hard to grab a minute to log on. I'll try to be on more this coming week, and hope to have the Lumby Lines review ready. Enjoy your Sunday!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY