Monday, May 3, 2010

Tik Toc Tik Toc...

I can't believe that I am leaving to Italy in a month. (I am going with the organization called ACLE.) It seems so unreal to have this opportunity to be able to live in another country while having a job. I am so excited to experience another culture and to live like an Italian. Even though I have a month before I go there is so much to do in this amount of time. I have a list that seems to have 50 things I need to do before I leave.


San Remo, Italy
(This is the place where I will start my journey.)
The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see.
~G.K. Chesterton
I want to be that kind of traveler that sees everything that I can and embrace it how it is. I want to have adventures and not expectations. It seems like when ever I have expectations it never lives up to what I want it to be through my eyes. I want to have an open mind to everything around me. I want to leave footprints behind, but to come home with the knowledge of living in a different country.
I will keep you posted on my adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY