Monday, May 3, 2010





Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We had such beautiful weather here, very warm and sunny. The picture above is of a little hut in the Botanical Gardens near us. That little house always reminds me of a hobbit hole. I half expect to see Bilbo Baggins coming out to say hello :)




Lots of books have made their way into my home these past few weeks.
Here's my Mailbox Mondays:


These books came in the mail for review *yay*



-Broken Birds, The Story of My Momila by Jeannette Katzir





-Wish Her Safe At Home by Stephen Benatar



-The Ex-Mrs. Hedgefund by Jill Kargman






I was lucky enough to receive a copy of Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by the fantastic Laurie Viera Rigler. I received the new paperback edition, which has a really cute new cover! I've read both Confessions and Rude Awakenings, and highly recommend them.







I treated myself to these books at the bookstore, just because :)


The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks . As some of you may already know, I love me some Nicholas Sparks *sigh*




High Fidelity by Nick Hornby . This was a very random purchase. I enjoyed the film and took a chance on the book.









The following books came from garage sales. My sister and I went to a few this past weekend and I found some books. I paid barely $2 dollars for the lot. How could I resist?




-A Fine Balance by Sudha Bhuchar


- Waiting: A Novel by Ha Jin



- Slow Emergencies by Nancy Huston




- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield



- Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner


-Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen by Julie Powell





What books have come your way recently? Have you read any of the above?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY