Friday, May 28, 2010

I don't know about you guys, but I adore watching movies! I love going to the cinema and I love having girlie nights in, or alone, just watching movies. I have a load of favourite films.. and they're the ones I have on DVD. I adore Mean Girls, The Ring, Juno, Scooby Doo on Zombie Island and Corpse Bride the most though... And I still need to get The Hangover on DVD!
I painted this teddy in Pompeii Paints when I was 9. The guitar and rabbit ornaments were given to my from my Great Grandmother.
I adore Scooby Doo and Batman as most of you know, so imagine what I was like when I found the movie on the right... SCOOBY DOO MEETS BATMAN. Life complete..
I like keyrings..
Don't know where I got this but it's an old issue of Woman's Way, pretty cool I might add..
Me and my school friends with Jayo from the Dublin GAA team, at World Kidney Day in 4th year.
I have a huge collection of stationary, this is only part of it.
Yes, I sew. No, not really. We did it in Home Ec and I fucking detested it. Spent half the class trying to get the thread through the needle..
I play guitar yes, I am left-handed yes and I have it covered in stickers.. 
In first year my friend Emma drew this for me and it's been on my door since haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY