Friday, May 14, 2010

TGIF




Hi blog friends. TGIF! What is everyone up to this weekend?

I plan on lounging at home reading and relaxing most of the weekend. I also plan on getting some gardening done.

I finished reading The Lumby Lines and will have my review up on Monday. I really need to get back on track with my reading. Only two books read so far this month and one was a children's book, so it doesn't count! lol I really think I'm in a reading slump, I'll start to read, then lose interest after about 15 minutes. I'm looking for that next favorite read. The book I hate to put down and lose sleep over reading late into the night. The book that I'll be thinking about and waiting to get back to when I'm not reading it. Know what I mean? I'm sure this book is sitting in my massive TBR pile, I just need to grab it.





Up next:


Broken Birds, The Story of My Momila by Jeannette Katzir

Broken Birds is the memoir of my experiences as the daughter of Holocaust survivors, from the horrific events that shaped my parents to the collapse of a family whose identity was built around the atrocities they survived.-Jeannette Katzir





On a non reading note, I've recently fallen in love with Ray Lamontagne. There's just something about his voice and how unexpectedly awesome it is.




There may come a time, a time in everyones life

where nothin seems to go your way

where nothing seems to turn out right

there may come a time, you just cant seem to find your way

for every door you walk on to, seems like they get slammed in your face

thats when you need someone, someone that you can call.

and when all your faith is gone

feels like you cant go on

let it be me....



Enjoy your Friday :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY